General Terms and Conditions of trading company NHP International, established in Reusel (the Netherlands)
Version valid from 24-06-2020
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all products and offers from NHP International. The conditions are accessible to everyone and included in the webshop. Upon request, we will send you a written copy.
2. By placing an order you indicate that you agree with the delivery and payment conditions. nhp-international.com reserves the right to change its delivery and / or payment conditions after the expiry of the term.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the general or specific conditions or stipulations of third parties are not recognized by nhp-international.com.
4. nhp-international.com guarantees that the delivered product complies with the agreement and meets the specifications stated in the offer.
1. Delivery takes place while stocks last.
2. Under the rules of distance selling, NHP International will execute orders within 30 days. If this is not possible (because the ordered is not in stock or no longer available), or there is a delay for other reasons, or an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive within 1 month after placing the order. order message and in that case he has the right to cancel the order without costs and notice of default.
3. The delivery obligation of NHP International will be fulfilled, subject to proof to the contrary, as soon as the goods delivered by NHP International have been offered to the customer once. For home delivery, the carrier’s report, alleging the refusal of acceptance, serves as full proof of the offer to deliver.
4. All terms stated on the internet sites are indicative. No rights can therefore be derived from the aforementioned periods.
1. Prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer implements interim price increases.
2. All prices on the sites are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors.
3. All prices on the sites are in EURO’s and exclusive of 21% VAT.
1. NHP International is a B2B supplier, therefore it is not delivered to private individuals. If you, as a private individual, place an order on nhp-international.com, it falls under the set B2B conditions. In this there is no right to a trial period / right of withdrawal. There is a possibility of return only if products are not delivered according to the stated properties. Think about;
– Damaged / incomplete products (where this is not indicated).
– Incorrectly delivered products
2. NHP International respects the privacy of the users of the internet sites and ensures confidentiality of your personal information.
3. NHP International makes use of a mailing list in some cases. Each mailing contains instructions on how to remove yourself from this list.
1. NHP International guarantees that the products it supplies meet the requirements of usability, reliability and lifespan as reasonably intended by the parties to the purchase agreement, and thus guarantees the manufacturer’s warranty of the product delivered to you.
2. The warranty period of NHP International corresponds to the manufacturer’s warranty period. NHP International is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the goods for each individual application by the customer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the goods.
3. The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately upon receipt. If it appears that the delivered item is incorrect, inadequate or incomplete, then the customer (before proceeding to return it to NHP International) must immediately report these defects in writing to NHP International (this can be done by email to: info @ nhp-international. com). Any defects or incorrectly delivered goods must and can be reported in writing no later than 1 month after delivery after NHP International. The goods must be returned in the original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation) and in new condition. Taking into use after detection of defect, damage occurring after detection of defect, encumbrance and / or resale after detection of defect, completely voids this right to complain and return.
4. If complaints from the customer are found to be well-founded by NHP International, NHP International will, at its option, either replace the delivered goods free of charge or make a written arrangement with the customer about compensation, on the understanding that the liability of NHP International and therefore the The amount of the compensation is always limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the goods concerned, or (at the option of NHP International) to the maximum amount covered by the liability insurance of NHP International in the relevant case. Any liability of NHP International for any other form of damage is excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect damage or consequential damage or damage due to loss of profit.
5. NHP International is not liable for damage caused by intent or equivalent deliberate recklessness of non-managerial staff.
6. This guarantee does not apply if: A) and as long as the customer is in default towards NHP International; B) the customer has repaired and / or processed the delivered goods himself or had them repaired and / or processed by third parties. C) the delivered goods have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise handled carelessly or have been treated contrary to the instructions of NHP International and / or instructions on the packaging; D) the defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used;
1. Offers are without obligation, unless stated otherwise in the offer.
2. Upon acceptance of a non-binding offer by the buyer, NHP International reserves the right to revoke or deviate from the offer within the period of 3 working days after receipt of that acceptance.
3. Verbal commitments only bind NHP International after they have been explicitly confirmed in writing.
4. Offers from NHP International do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
5. NHP International cannot be held to its offer if the customer should have understood that the offer, or any part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or clerical error.
6. Additions, changes and / or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
1. An agreement between NHP International and a customer is concluded after an order / assignment has been assessed by NHP International for feasibility.
2. NHP International reserves the right not to accept orders or assignments without giving reasons or to accept them only on the condition that the shipment is made cash on delivery or after payment in advance.
Pictures and specifications
Force of the majority
1. NHP International is not liable if and insofar as its commitments cannot be fulfilled as a result of force majeure.
2. Force majeure is understood to mean any strange cause, as well as any circumstance that should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays or non-performance by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology supplied by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence of suppliers and / or manufacturers of nhp-international.com as well as auxiliary persons, illness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport equipment are expressly considered force majeure.
3. In the event of force majeure, NHP International reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be amended in such a way that execution remains possible. Under no circumstances is NHP International obliged to pay any fine or compensation.
4. If NHP International has already partially fulfilled its obligations when the force majeure commences, or can only partially fulfill its obligations, it is entitled to invoice the already delivered or the deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as it was a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
1. NHP International is not liable for damage to vehicles or other objects caused by incorrect use of the products. Read the instructions on the packaging before use and / or consult our websites.
Retention of title
1. Ownership of all goods sold and delivered by NHP International to the customer remains with NHP International as long as the customer has not paid the claims of NHP International under the agreement or earlier or later similar agreements, as long as the customer has carried out or yet to do so. perform activities under these or similar agreements has not yet paid and as long as the customer has not yet paid the claims of NHP International due to failure to comply with such obligations, including claims with regard to fines, interest and costs, such as referred to in Section 3:92 of the Dutch Civil Code.
2. The goods delivered by NHP International that fall under the retention of title may only be resold in the context of normal business operations and may never be used as a means of payment.
3. The customer is not authorized to pledge or encumber in any other way the goods subject to retention of title.
4. The customer gives unconditional and irrevocable permission to NHP International or a third party to be appointed by NHP International to, in all cases in which nhp-international.com wishes to exercise its ownership rights, to enter all those places where its properties are located. will then be located and take those things there.
5. If third parties seize the goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the customer is obliged to inform NHP International of this as soon as can reasonably be expected.
6. The customer undertakes to insure the goods delivered under retention of title and to keep them insured against fire, explosion and water damage as well as against theft and to make the policy of this insurance available for inspection to NHP International upon first request.
Applicable law / competent court
1. Dutch law is applicable to all agreements.
2. Disputes arising from an agreement between NHP International and the buyer, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, will be notified to the competent court in the Eindhoven district, unless NHP International prefers the difference to the competent court of subject the buyer’s domicile, and with the exception of those disputes that fall within the competence of the subdistrict court.