Privacy statement NHP International - Stocklots
Naturally, this personal data will be treated and secured with the utmost care. NHP International – Stocklots adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the GDPR Implementation Act.
This means that we:
• Clearly state – through this privacy statement – the purposes for which we process personal data;
• Limiting our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for those purposes;
• process your personal data in order to carry out our business activities and ask you for permission in cases where this permission is required;
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that also demands of parties that process personal data in our order;
• Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data on your application. Responsible for data processing is NHP International – Stocklots, Lange Voren 21A, 5541 RS in Reusel.
What we process your personal data for
There are various purposes for which NHP International – Stocklots collects and processes your personal data. Within the framework of its agreements with relations, NHP International – Stocklots collects and processes contact details for this purpose, including your name, address, postcode, place of residence, mobile telephone number, email address:
- If you are a (potential) customer of us, we use your data to send you a quotation, to be able to determine which specifications or wishes a specific item or service must fulfill, to be able to deliver goods or to carry out work for you. able to perform, to be able to invoice and to be able to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the implementation aspects of the agreement, for example to keep relations and its employees up to date, of changed collection moments public holidays and / or other notifications required under the agreement.
- If you are a (potential) supplier or other contractor, your personal details are also necessary for the conclusion and execution of the agreement. In purchasing this is necessary to let you know to which specifications or wishes a particular item or service in our opinion must comply, you can send a request for a quotation or you can place an order with you, you can pay your invoices and communicate with you about other aspects of the agreement quickly and efficiently.
- For internal analyzes for process improvement, the development of products and services.
- If you order and / or deliver regularly to us, we will retain and use the personal data you provide to carry out our business activities and request your permission in cases where this permission is required.
- If you are a one-time customer with us, we will retain and use the personal data you provide for the performance of our business activities, but only the personal data that you have provided to us. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you provide us with insufficient or insufficient personal data, then it is possible that we can not perform the aforementioned activities.
Your e-mail address has been added to the list of relations from a previous contact moment. Any e-mail message can be waived for further correspondence via this e-mail address by means of a reply message.
If you send us an e-mail, the data you send to us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail is required for the complete answering and processing thereof.
We handle your data confidentially and do not publish it.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Your information will only be provided to third parties by us, if this is strictly necessary for the execution of a product or service agreed with you or your company, for example third parties such as transport companies in connection with the delivery.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, NHP International – Stocklots makes use of technical and organizational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate level of security with regard to the types of processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected.
Changes to this privacy statement
Questions, access or request to change / delete your data